Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Brynlee


I know her birthday isn't technically until tomorrow...but I was trying to get a head start on blogging.

I can't believe that she is already 1 year old. I remember this time last year as if it were yesterday. At this very moment a year ago....I was scared to death because I had no idea what to expect or what the experience would be like.

This little girl is a very special part of our family and we wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. Every time I start to get frustrated...I remember how lucky we are to have a happy, healthy little girl to hold and love. I am reminded of this all the time when I hear stories of other people's trials/difficulties.

Happy Birthday Bryn! We love you!

2 comments:

Gillaire said...

What a special little lady she is...we are all so blessed by her.

Kalia said...

What a beautiful little family you have! I'm so happy for you, Brynlee is a doll!