Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brynlee Shae Hubbard






Brynlee Shae Hubbard joined our family on December 1, 2009 at 9:20 pm. We went to the hospital to have my labor induced early that morning, but she wouldn't go into the birth canal. After 12 hours of labor with no progress, the doctor decided to do a c-section. Lucky too....Brynlee was 9 lbs. 1 oz.! She has tons of dark brown hair and dark blue eyes.

Shane gave me some flowers with really pretty lillies, roses, carnations, and several other types of flowers. My in-laws gave me three red roses. They all were so pretty and smelled great!

We got to bring her home on Friday, Dec. 4th. Her billirubin level was elevated and so we had to have it tested several times. Luckily it is coming down to normal levels and she no longer has to have her little feet picked on.

2 comments:

Gillaire said...

I'm glad she's doing better....What an adorable little stinker!
Give the little ladybug a big hug from one of her aunts :)

Kalia said...

What a beautiful little girl Cherhys!!! I love her dark hair! I had a c-section with my first too, although my little stinker was a tiny 5 pounder, and my second kid I did a VBAC and pushed out my 9-9er, so I did it a bit backward! But, I'm excited for you, and hope things go well! Push through to that 6 week mark and you will be doing great!!! Love, Kalia