Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TIME

twenty years ago I...
1) was five years old
2) loved kindergarten
3) loved my momma

ten years ago I...
1) got my driver's license...has it really been that long????Yikes.
2) had my first "boyfriend"....we never went anywhere...but we were "going out"
3) started working at Papa Kelsey's.

five years ago I...
1) met Shane :)
2) was going to ISU
3) still loved my momma

three years ago I...
1) Started dating Shane
2) my dad died :(
3) got a new car

one year ago I...
1) was looking forward to my first anniversary with my new hubby
2) wanting to blow up ISU because they kept changing my graduation requirements
3) still loved my momma

so far this year I have...
1) survived a very scary professor.
2) found out Shane got a new job and we were going to be moving
3) got a new puppy beagle

yesterday I...
1) packed....getting ready to move
2) went to class
3) went to work

today I...
1) packed some more
2) went to work
3) did homework

tomorrow I will...
1) pack some more....yippee for me
2) go to work
3) still love my momma....have you gotten the hint that I love my momma...and yes I realize that I am nearly 25 years old and she is still my "momma".

next year I may...
1) GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
2) Have a baby on the way hopefully.
3) get a teaching job

No comments: