Monday, April 28, 2008

I got Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Natasha
1. Your Hair? Brown
2. Your Favorite thing? the way that walking out your door in the morning and seeing sunshine just makes you want to smile.
3. Favorite Drink? Diet Coke...duh!
4. Room You're in? computer lab...of course.
5. Your fear? being a failure in many many ways.
6. What do you want to be in 10 years? a mommy and a teacher
7. One of your wish list items? a new 4 wheeler
8. Where you grew up? Malad, ID
9. Last thing you did? went to SPED class
10. What are you wearing? nothing special. jeans & a t-shirt.
11. Your pet? Jake is our new puppy beagle...we also have fish.
12. Your Life? is busy, crazy, stressful
13. Your Mood? stressed and tired
14. Missing? Shane and Jake
15. What are you thinking about right now? that I need to get my homework done.
16. Your summer? not really sure yet.
17. Your relationship status? married.
18. School? still going...almost done
19. Soup? homemade tomato soup
20. Motto: if it doesn't kill you it will only make you stronger.
I tag .....I dont' know..the only person I know who has a blog is natasha and she tagged me so...I don't know....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing this. Sometimes I think it can be fun! ~Natasha