Thursday, February 7, 2008

Apparently I'm having issues + Life




First of all...today has been a bad day. On my way to work this morning some guy hit my car. So the day started off fabulously! NOT!!! Then I go to the dentist and I have three cavities. Yeah for me. If you guys don't already know...I am very sarcastic so don't take my ranting and raving personally..ok..


Shane got a new job. We are finally getting the heck out of Twin Falls!!!!! No offense Sara ( I love ya)...but I do not care for Twin Falls. I want to go back to the middle of nowhere which is what I'm used to. Smalltown girl stuck in the city...doesn't mix well. Anyway we will probaly be living in Grace. We still have details to figure out.


Anyway..now I'm rambling...the reason I am apparently having issues is that I forgot to post pictures.

No comments: